There is still some flex in the programme, please keep an eye on the web page and emails to keep you updated.
Diary MPC Programme 2018-19
- 7th Sep 18 Sleepy Robot
- 21st Sep 18 1.Scrapbooking Your Memories - Sharon Thomas, 2.Monmouth Town Tour Review - Iain McCallum
- 5th Oct 18 The Panama Canal - Mike Roberts. (Submit Sports/Pastimes competition entries)
- 19th Oct 18 Competition: Sports/Pastimes Judge: Rob Mitchell MA
- 2nd Nov 18 Cardiff to Morocco....by bike! - Roy Carr
- 16th Nov 18 Landscapes and Astrophotography - Alyn Wallace. (Submit Catching the Light competition entries)
- 7th Dec 18 Competition:Catching the Light Judge: Bob Train LRPS CPAGB.
- 21st Dec 18 Christmas Social
- 4th Jan 19 Imps and Things - Pete Simpson.
- 18th Jan 19 Monochrome, what works? - Keith Sharples. (Submit Food competition entries)
- 1st Feb 19 Competition: Food Judge: Vince Penticost AWPF
- 15th Feb 19 Droning On ... Adding an Aerial Perspective to to Your Photography - Iain McCallum.
- 1st March 19 Altered Reality - Bill Stace. (Submit Huts/sheds/barns competition entries)
- 15th March 19 Competition: Huts/Sheds/Barns Judge: Dave Bennett
- 20th March 19 Ross Battle - Away at Ross N.B. Change of date from printed programme.
- 5th April 19 Coast to Coast - Arthur Winch. (Submit Seasons competition entries).
- 19th April Good Friday - no club meeting
- 3rd May 19 DPI Competition: Seasons Stand-alone DPI competition judged by members. (Submit Annual Open competition entries).
- 17th May 19 Competition: Annual Open Judge:Johnnie Rodgers ARPS DPAGB AFIAP AWPF
- 24th May 19 AGM This will include the awarding of trophies.
(please click on Highlighted names to take you to their web page for extra information about them)
In addition to our regular meetings we will also be having some field trips
this season. This is what is planned so far:
Coleford, Saturday 22nd September.
Rockfield Recording Studios
, Saturday 29th September.
Dean Forest Railway
Please let Iain (programme secretary) know if you are interested in attending any of these.